Once a year I embark on searching for a charitable organization that needs help with their branding, website or both.
My In-kind projects are created from Jan-March and from each year, and are “design freedom” projects, meaning I require limited feedback from your organization to deliver a well designed and well-coded website, with or without an entire new brand identity.
I invite all registered charitable organizations who may have a pending project that I could consider for my next In-Kind project.
The following criteria must be met to be considered for selection:
- registered Canadian charitable organization
- proof of project funding
- an approved budget to cover a yearly hosting and domain registration cost of $100 + GST
- a demonstrated need for design improvement, or a complete lack of brand identity/web presence
Other important factors we consider
- the willingness, faith and approval to turn over the visual and user experience design process to Andrea Walker | Walker Park Media
- the capacity to provide all needed content according to project timeline for project development, including written content (web projects)
- the capacity to have a member attend 1 or 2 Skype training programs on basic operations on your new website during your project timeline.
- the capacity to adhere to your projects timeline (60 days maximum, at a scheduled interval)
I consider projects from across Canada and encourage you to talk to your organization’s board of directors or executive director about applying for my of our In-Kind projects for 2018.
How In-Kind Projects work:
Charitable organizations must provide proof of budget for one of my offered programs:
- Identity + Web Design $2800
Includes brand and logo design, brand board style guide, 5-10 page WordPress website designed and strategized around your organization’s message and fundraising
- Web Design $2000
5-10 page WordPress website designed and strategized around your organization’s message and fundraising plans.
We provide a consultation (remote), wireframe, strategy, evaluation of written content, design, installation, social integration and training (delivered via Skype).
Standard Canada Revenue Agency In-Kind regulations for official receipts apply to these programs. Please do not apply if you are unable to fund your in-kind project. Proof of funding is required. 100% of project funds are donated back to your organization, as per CRA regulations.
How to Apply
Currently, I am accepting inquiries via email for application for a Jan-March 2018 In-Kind project. Please complete this pre-consideration form.[caldera_form id=”CF57325ed9eabe5″]